Assist in the operation of the Pharmacy Department and is driven to meet and exceed customer expectations. Responsible for achieving timely medication preparation, labeling and delivery. Holds self and team accountable for achieving the highest level of quality of care, customer service, and employee satisfaction, and recognizes the contribution for desired results.
4. Review inventory to ensure medications are properly stored and controlled, rotated, out-dated stock is removed from inventory, and adequate quantities are available. Ordering of medications from distributors.
5. Process pharmacy charges, ensuring medications and supplies are properly charged or credited to each patient's account.
6. Communicate effectively, tactfully, continuously, clearly and positively with the entire scope of customers, visitors, and staff. Answers the telephone and customer window and route requests accordingly.
7. May be required to deliver and stock Pyxis to off-site locations.
8. Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as directed.
Other Job Requirements: Associate must demonstrate independent critical thinking skills and the ability to appropriately and effectively convey concepts to a diverse population of persons with varied educational experience.
Assigned hours within your shift, starting time, or days of work are subject to change based on departmental and/or organizational needs.