This position is responsible for stocking Nursing Units, and Surgical Services with supplies, entering patient charges accuratly into TDS, restocking and exchanging Crash Carts, Untubation Trays, Crash Boxes, Neuro Carts and Latex Free Carts. Filling supplemental orders for supplies as needed. Receiving and delivering all Surgical Services items to include: tissue, heart valves, PTFE grafts, and various implantable items and equipment. Providing quality customer service at all times to Physicians, Nursing Staff, and ancillary staff.
- Audits and restocks general supplies to stocking areas.
- Generates basic computer reports.
- Enters patient charges, issues supplies and maintains inventory to the appropriate departments.
- Generates Purchase Orders for specialty beds and/or Custom Braces.
- Responds to telephone calls, TDS orders, and other special requests in a timely manner.
- Supply receiving and shipping, cart stock reconciliation, departmental asepsis, check for outdated supply.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Inventory, stocking and warehouse related experience.
- Detail oriented and able to work under time constraints.
- Knowledge of Windows, MS DOS, 10 key and willing to learn various operating systems. Data entry experience a must.
- Long-term standing and walking.
- High degree of customer service.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs plus.