Provide administrative support to the Department of Education performing the following duties: coordination and logging of all academic Affiliation departments for clinical preceptor assignments in adherence with Legal Services. Maintains tracking of all student clearance, orientation and preceptor assignments. Health Stream administrator, assisting with program development, module application and assignment to designated employees. BLS provider status, assisting all employees with BLS manikin demonstration and skill completion. Clerical assistance to Nursing Practice Council re: agenda, RN Alerts, minutes, event planning, etc Office coordinator re: supplies, time card review, schedules, room assignments, posting, equipment, phone coverage, class rosters, class schedule postings, coordination & filing of Academic Affiliation agreements & student process. Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years in secretarial type work; experience in healthcare or academic environment. Experience communicating meeting agendas and completing minutes a plus
- Specialized training: Public Relations and/or customer service training a plus
- Computer skills: literate in PC skills in Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Equipment: fax, copier, A/V equipment, video/dubbing machines
- Other skills & competencies: excellent verbal skills, ability to communicate effectively to a broad and diverse customer, strong interpersonal skills, professional appearance, office organization