Trinity Clinic is growing. As a result, we are seeking highly motivated Office Assistants to join our care team. Work in a dynamic work environment that is team oriented, professional, customer friendly and devoted to excellence.
Opportunities available at our following locations:
Under the direction of the Clinic Manager; the Office Assistant is responsible for general secretarial, clerical and receptionist duties. Duties include greeting the public, answering the telephone, taking messages, typing correspondence, collecting money, and filing.
Job Duties Include:
· Maintaining flow of patient check-in, verifying demographic and insurance information database.
· Assuring accuracy of patient charts
· Assisting with answering phones, taking messages and assisting with patient and staff inquiries.
· Responding to business office requests for patient account corrections and/or maintenance, in a timely manner.
· Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with physician guidelines.
· Posting charges, payments and adjustments into computer timely and accurately
· Collecting time of service payment amounts; collecting prior balance amounts
· Performing other duties as assigned
Candidate will be assigned to Office Assistant I or Office Assistant II based on qualifications.
Office Assistant I
Candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Work history will include 6-12 months of general/medical office experience and demonstrated ability to: provide excellent customer service, file charts, answer phones, entering data, verify insurance, enter office charges and receive payments.
Office Assistant II
Candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Work history will include 1-3 years of medical office experience and demonstrated ability to: provide excellent customer service, provide front desk & all clerical support for the department, input & verification of patient charges, answering telephone, entering data, ordering forms & supplies and other general office duties.