This position is responsible for retrieving forms from Trinity Clinic physician offices and assessing insurance information systems to insure the maximum reimbursement for services provided by the Trinity Mother Frances Health System. Staff will verify eligibility, obtain benefits, as well as any pre-authorizations or referrals needed. Responsible for data entry into medipac for assigned trinity physicians for outpatient procedures, outpatient surgeries, inpatient surgeries, and any diagnostic procedure.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in a hospital/clinic, physician's office, or business office
- Must have accurate typing skills and knowledge of computers, fax machines, and multi-line telephones
- Must be self-motivated and dependable
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills, strong prioritization and problem solving skills