Reporting to the System Organizational Effectiveness Officer, this position is responsible for managing and facilitating the deployment of change management strategies and programs related to system implementations and business transformation initiatives. Additional responsibilities of this role are; completing post-implementation recommendations to ensure sustainability of change as well as identifying non systems related change opportunities (patient experience and retention).
· Work with System Organizational Effectiveness Officer in facilitation and implement system organizational transformation projects with system leaders utilizing appropriate strategies, interventions, and change management solutions.
o Manages the patient experience efforts and system retention for Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics.
· Evaluate through the development of key metrics (quarterly) to measure effectiveness of change management efforts.
o Develop metrics assisting Trinity Mother Frances in the successful completion of strategic Patient Experience and System Retention imperatives.
o Provides updates to key stakeholders, staff, physicians, etc… during implementation and post-implementation of system initiatives regarding recommendations to ensure sustainability of change.
· Assess on-going evaluation of areas of resistance, identify change champions, and work with communication /messaging efforts to maintain consistency and program standardization.
o Lead process improvement activities.
o Partner with HR and other department leaders regarding organizational recommendations and impacts as a result of system transformation initiatives.
· Assist in facilitation of professional development programs, key program events, lean learning, and OD interventions as applicable.
· Manages the transformation/change management plans; ensuring engagement and hardwiring/reinforcement strategies are embedded into the current and future culture.
o Hardwires a people and service culture that is consistent with system initiatives through process improvement strategies.
· Bachelor’s degree in OD, HRD, BS, or other business degree required.
· Three (3) years experience in progressive management roles or the equivalent with a sound knowledge of management service excellence tools and processes.
· Written and oral communication skills at a level where the incumbent deals effectively with people at all levels and can influence others to gain acceptance for important System initiatives.
· Critical thinking ability at a level where the incumbent can scan internal and external environments to determine strengths, opportunities and threats and the ability to prioritize strategic initiatives.