It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||HR Benefits/Employee Relations|
|Schedule:||Fulltime (40 hours per week)|
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Database applications.
The scope of this job includes the administration of all leave of absence types including FMLA, Non-FMLA, ADAAA, and other protective leaves as well as the administration of Workers' Compensation to ensure injuries and leaves are reported in accordance with the organization's policy and federal and state laws.
Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate daily the ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees and managers in order to effectively communicative policy, federal/state guidelines, and provide guidance to staff. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to understand/interpret and apply rules and regulations relating to complex issues such as WC, ADAAA, FMLA, and various protected leaves and administer short and long term disability. Ability to apply critical thinking skills to identify appropriate resolution for routine and non-routine issues. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations to management. Ability to handle multiple projects in high fast pace environment, exercise good judgment and confidentiality in all matters. (2013)
- B.S. in Human Resources or another complimentary field. M.B.A. with concentration in Human Resources is preferred. Applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Solid experience with utilization of MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Previous experience preferred with Lawson, ADP, and automated Human Resources Information Systems
- 3 years experience is required, previous experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.