It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Labor and Delivery Services|
|Schedule:||Fulltime (36 hours per week)|
|Hours:||7:00am to 7:00pm|
- Degree from accredited school of nursing.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Licensed in the State of Louisiana or eligible
- Neonatal Advance Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- 1-3 years experience is preferred
The purpose of the job is to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care based on standards of care and the policies of Touro Infirmary. The RN/Staff delegates to professional and non-professional personnel involved in the delivery of patient care. (2009) L&D RN experience preferred.
FHM certification required.