It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Medical Surgical T6|
|Schedule:||Fulltime (40 hours per week)|
|Hours:||7a - 7p|
- Degree from accredited school of nursing.
- Basic Life Support
- Licensed in the State of Louisiana or eligible
- Registered Nurse
- 2 -3 years experience required.
The Clinical Supervisor (CS) assures continuity of quality patient care and optimal patient flow in the Department. The CS also assists with the integrity and proficiency of the staff. (2012)
Current Louisiana RN licensure is required on hire. CPR certification is required to be current by end of general hospital/nursing orientation.
· 2 (two) years RN experience in clinical area
· Specialty certification in area or must obtain specialty certification within 12 months of obtaining position.
Other Required certifications must be completed as follows:
>New graduates will have current department specific certification(s) by anniversary of hire date;
>Experienced RNs who transfer or are newly hired will have current department specific certification(s) by 90 days following transfer/hire.
>Non-violent Crises Intervention Certification thru Crises Prevention Institute required within 90 days of hire/transfer.