- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience
- Serves as the HRIS Analyst in evaluating, implementing, and maintaining HR systems and processes. Develops recommendations to further automate and streamline HR data flow and storage. Works closely with IS and outside vendors in the review of systems, implementation of upgrades and enhancements. Responsible for the installation, testing and modification of systems as they relate to HR info/data. Coordinates with staff and resources to ensure project timelines, task completion and budgets are met.
Oversees administrative requirements such as technical reports, system documentation, security, memoranda, and instructional manuals, coordinating with HR Operations Staff as necessary.
Functions with limited supervision, utilizing independent and collaborative judgment in decision making, and demonstrating leadership and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Information Systems, HRIS, Business or related field.
- One year experience required to include system upgrade, database administration, spreadsheet design and proficient report writing capabilities. HRIS experience desired. Health care experience is preferred.
- Experience with programming tools, especially Crystal Reports, Sequel, Microsoft Visual Basic is desirable.
- Knowledge, skills, abilities:
1. Demonstrates proficiency in multiple software applications including word processing, relational databases, electronic presentation applications and electronic spreadsheets. Expertise in spreadsheet design, formula application and database administration.
2. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
3. Advanced knowledge of HRIS systems to include knowledge of designing, reporting, maintaining, and interfacing capabilities.
4. Demonstrated skills in multiple problem-solving models and data analysis.
5. Demonstrated ability to think critically, prioritizes multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, and accomplish detailed work with accuracy and clarity.
6. Excellent problem resolution, customer service and troubleshooting skills
7. Excellent System Security and Audit skills
8. Demonstrated ability to work under stress and deal effectively with others working under stress.
9. Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to move throughout the hospital to accomplish duties. Visual ability to read records and PC’s. Manual dexterity to enter data into and retrieve data from the computer. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to move moderately heavy objects (e.g., boxes of computer paper, manuals, boxes of supplies, and light equipment).
- Works in an office setting with adequate lighting and climate control. Will be required to sit for long periods of time, with high level of mental/visual concentration. Work requires long period of time working with computer. Work may require extended hours, in order to meet deadlines. May also require frequent walking. May require overnight/out-of-town travel, i.e. conferences, meetings, etc.