The Environmental Services Associate will provide general housekeeping services and light-duty maintenance.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Vacuum office spaces, cubicle spaces, and hallways, and removing all waste products for these spaces.
- Vacuum and/or mop floors to include, stairs and hallways as appropriate.
- Shampoo carpets and light-duty stain removal on an as-needed basis.
- Wash and disinfect tables and chairs, and kitchen appliances.
- Dust furniture, counters, air vents, light fixtures, and other items daily or weekly as needed.
- Wash and polish as needed: windows, doors, baseboards, door frames, light switches, hand rails, drinking fountains, door knobs, elevator and other areas as designated by Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Clean all restrooms, including toilets, walls, lavatories, mirrors and dispensers throughout the day and restocking products as needed.
- Stock and maintain cleaning supplies inventories throughout the buildings on an as-needed basis.
- Inspect facilities, noting maintenance and repair needs
Requirements: High school diploma or GED. Minimum of 0-1 years of housekeeping preferred.
Must have ability to follow a routine weekly schedule and complete items in a timely manner.
Experience working with underserved or homeless populations preferred.
* For correctional position-correctional experience- preferred but not required.