Bachelor's of Science
Experience is required
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations.
- Manage and oversee the Epic technical team and the application team including developing, communicating and managing the Epic environment strategy
- Manage data storage, operating system, backup, client, database and hardware resources
- Manage hardware deployment that is needed to support the Epic system
- Coordinate network, desktop, system programmers, DBAs and hardware resources
- Managed the SQL Maintenance including the implementation of SQL maintenance plans, integrity checks, index, optimization and backup tasks for SQL databases
- Manage large technical integration issues, including setting up timelines, following up on progress that teams have made to ensure solutions are established in a timely manner within budget and coordinating appropriate resources to manage issues
Required Qualifications / Duties:
- 2+ years of Senior Leadership experience with Infrastructure and Networking/Security experience
- Must have experience leading large Epic healthcare IT systems projects and implementations
- 2+ years of experience leading large Epic implementations is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management Software tools and techniques
- Proven presentation skills
- Ability to jump start
- Solid communication and documentation skills
- Strong ability to multitask