Title: NP/PA, Wound Care
Location: Arlington, VA
Compensation: Competitive base salary
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for evaluating and treating the wide variety of clinical conditions presenting to the practice speciality under the direct supervision of a licensed physician.
- Mater of Science in Nursing/Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Minimum of 2 years as a NP/PA preferred
- Hyperbaric Certification and Ostomy Care experience preferred
- Licensed to practice in the Comonwealth of Virginia
- Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level
- As a hospital-employed provider you will have the full support of the administration including John R. Garrett, MD, FACS, Director of Physician Operations for VHC Physician Group, VHC's Chief of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, and Chairman of the Virginia Hospital Center Health System's Board of Directors.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Earning the 2016 Top Hospital award from the Leapfrog Group for excellence in hospital safety and quality for the second year in a row, VHC consistently achieves the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- VHC is the largest Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- In 2016, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
- VHC is a 350-bed, all-private room Hospital.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and copy of their CV to Andrea Bell, Director Physician Services Recruitment at email@example.com.