Provides Executive Administrative support to the Executive Vice President/Chief Medical Officer.
· Operates as a point of contact between the executives and employees and manages information flow
· Manages appointments and meetings while having the ability to flex as priorities change
· Completes projects and prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
I. Position Requirements:
· Minimum one (1) year of college or comparable work experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
· Successful completion of a skills assessment
· Have four (4) years of administrative support experience, preferably in a hospital setting
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to work independently
· Must have ability to compose correspondence and possess excellent organizational skills
Virginia Hospital Center is an independent and progressive, 350-bed not-for-profit teaching hospital in Arlington, VA. Part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our progressive acute care facility has also achieved Magnet ® Recognition!
Virginia Hospital Center offers a flexible schedule that encourages a healthy, balanced life. Access to affordable, comprehensive medical coverage options, as well as many other great benefits.