Requirements: RN license with Reciprocity in the state of Virginia, BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR, Ortho experience preferred
- 21 bed unit with a variety of orthopedic diagnoses including a total joint program which uses a clinical pathway
- All Private Rooms
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, as well as other benefits.
- Patient-centered care in a supportive team environment
- Great group of innovative nurses!
- Fast-paced unit with interesting range of patients
- Many opportunities for personal & professional growth
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Earning the 2016 Top Hospital award from the Leapfrog Group for excellence in hospital safety and quality for the second year in a row, VHC consistently achieves the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- VHC is the largest Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- In 2016, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
- VHC is a 350-bed, all-private room Hospital.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and copy of their CV to Pam Fernandez, Assistant Director of Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Terms: Northern Virginia, Registered Nurse, Nursing, Total Joint, Orthopedic, Virginia Hospital Center, No VA, Washington DC Metro regionTotal Joint, Orthopedic Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing