Requirements: Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with current licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Virginia and 2 or more years of clinical experience working as a Nurse Practitioner.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to provide an excellent clinical experience.
- As a hospital-employed provider you will have the full support of the administration including John R. Garrett, MD, FACS, Director of Physician Operations for VHC Physician Group, VHC's Chief of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, and Chairman of the Virginia Hospital Center Health System's Board of Directors.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- VHC is a top Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- In 2017, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
- VHC was recently recognized in Becker's Healthcare "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare | 2018."
- VHC is a 394-bed, licensed, all-private room Hospital.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continue to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates must complete the online application and psychometric assessment. In addition to completing the application and assessment candidates can also send a copy of their CV to Andrea Bell, Director Physician Services Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.