Title: Registered Nurse, OR Surgical Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Compensation: Competitive base salary
Parking: Registered Nurses are entitled to free onsite parking.
Virginia Hospital Center is an independent and progressive, 394-bed not-for-profit teaching hospital in Arlington, VA. Part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our progressive acute care facility has achieved Magnet ® Recognition.
Purpose and Scope:
Provides care for all ages and variety of surgical specialties from general, gynecological surgeries, ENT and ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, urology, plastics, and vascular surgery.
- RN Licensure with Reciprocity in the state of Virginia
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR
- OR experience required
Awards and Recognition
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Earning the 2016 Top Hospital award from the Leapfrog Group for excellence in hospital safety and quality for the second year in a row, VHC consistently achieves the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- VHC is the largest Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- In 2016, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
- VHC is a 394-bed, all-private room Hospital.