Manages the content, information architecture and layout/design development on the Internet Web site consistent with overall marketing strategy and health network policy. Develops and edits new Digital and Web content to promote services and program launches in coordination with traditional marketing communication tactics. Must be able to creatively tell a story that will appeal to all age groups and traslate to different digital mediums. Maintains, updates and monitors, and enforces Web graphic, content and text standards. Works with internal departments to develop, launch and maintain consumer-focused Web sites that conform to Renown's graphic standards and policies.
Provides in conjunction with IR, formal and informal training on Web design and use of Web-based applications. Works to implement new content and interactive tools on the site, as well as identify opportunities to improve Web site presentation and interface. Monitors and reports site access patterns to adjust strategies and plans as needed marketing. Develops and coordinates Renown's e-marketing program, including the Internet Web site, e-mail outreach and interactive promotional programs, in support of Renown's business and marketing objectives.
Manages multiple creative and technical support agencies and vendors in the development, execution and maintenance of e-marketing programs. Ensures that programs are compliant with Renown policies and procedures. Manages the budget and analyzes and reports on ROI. Seeks out and reports on emerging technologies that will enhance the capability and effectiveness of Renown's e-marketing and digital/web management programs. Develops and implements tactical e-mail programs and interactive promotional programs to support marketing objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, documentation and verbal communications skills. Must be a visual storyteller.
· Strong experience in both print and Web design production and understanding of and proficiency with design software and processes.
· Excellent knowledge of Internet and FTP applications, Web browser features and limitations, search engines, graphics file formats and Web authoring tools. Expertise in a PC environment with proficiency in Abobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of cold fusion preferred. Familiarity with Internet applications, HTML, Java, Visual Studio.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, Sharepoint helpful.
· Thorough knowledge of e-marketing concepts, navigation, usability and measurement tools, with emphasis on Internet, e-mail and interactive marketing.
· Knowledge of database design principals and experience using databases in a Web-based environment.
· Ability to develop and manage budget and to produce analytical reports.
· The ability to read, write and interpret documents such as process descriptions, methodologies, procedure manuals and design specifications.
· Superior organization skills and the ability to manage numerous complex projects with overlapping deliverables and deadlines.
· The ability to interact effectively with a wide range of internal clients and management, as well as numerous external vendor relationships, and the ability to provide superior client service.
· Experience in directing and coordinating resources of external consultants, vendors and outside agencies.
· Ability to demonstrate good judgment in challenging situations, resolve conflict successfully and proactively provide assistance or directions to others.
This position does not provide patient care.