Under the direction of Hometown Health Senior Leadership and the Director of Government Programs, this position assists in the development of the Financial and Business reporting solutions for Senior Care Plus utilizing a variety of source systems and development tools. Included within the scope of this position the incumbent will perform data extraction, analysis, report design, report build, solution deployment, and draft documentation to support the Financial and Business reporting solutions for Senior Care Plus. Accurate and timely project status feedback is expected to ensure compliance with established timelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. General knowledge of Health Insurance, Managed Care, Benefit Design, Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS), Nevada Administrative Codes (NAC), Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plans (MA-PD) and Federal Regulations.
2. The job function requires an ongoing direct communication with Managers and Directors in all departments, and the ability to analyze user requirements and generate report specifications as well as the ability to translate data into business context.
3. All summary and analysis reporting projects must be mechanically, statistically and theoretically accurate.
4. Additional duties may include working with an outside vendor to provide or collect data or perform system updates as needed.
5. This position also acquires and maintains comprehension of industry specific knowledge to initiate, coordinate, and provide expertise in decision support analytic projects.
6. The major challenge of this position is to ensure the Financial Business reporting solutions are accurate, timely, and meaningful.
7. Most of the work in this position will be performed independently or as part of a self-directed work team. Minimal detailed instruction will be given.
8. This position will have access to propriety information. This mandates high standards of professionalism, communications, performance, and respect for confidentiality.
Philosophy consistent with the corporate culture, Fundamentals and Standards of Conduct of Renown Health. It is common to encounter potential hazards in the healthcare environment. Some of these hazards could include, but are
not limited to: Radiation, Toxic Chemicals, Biological Hazards, Heat, Noise, Dust and Stress. Renown Health has a
Safety Management Program in place addressing these issues.
This position does not provide patient care.