It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Job Post Date:||09/05/2012|
|Facility:||WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL|
|Hours:||m-f/every other weekend 8-4 or 7-3|
· Performs tasks according to policy and procedure.
· Integrates customer service into work practice.
· Utilizes current methods of infection control.
· Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
· Utilizes appropriate steps in the decision making process to include recognition and priority setting related to pharmacy work flow issues.
· Collaborates and communicates with the health care team.
· Completes competency requirements.
· Attends mandatory in-services.
· Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
· Utilizes cost containment practices.
· Adheres to all WPHC policies and procedures including dress code, code of conduct, customer service attendance and submission of annual physical.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma/equivalency
Certified Pharmacy Technician certificate or the ability to successfully take and pass the examination within the first year of employment
Maintain the continuing education requirements established by the certifying board