It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Facility:||WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL|
|Department:||3F ICU Step-down|
|Hours:||5 days a week with every other weekend|
· Performs tasks listed in job summary according to policy and procedure.
· Integrates patient’s rights into work practice.
· Utilizes current methods of infection control.
· Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
· Utilizes appropriate steps in the decision making process to include recognition and priority setting related to patient care and unit based issues.
· Collaborates and communicates with the health care team.
· Completes competency requirements.
· Attends mandatory inservices.
· Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
· Utilizes cost containment practices.
· Adheres to all WPHC policies and procedures including dress code, code of conduct, customer service, attendance and submission of annual physical.
· Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Training, Licensure and Experience Requirements
High School Diploma/Equivalency
Previous experience in hospital or with patient care preferred
Successful completion of the Nursing Technician Course
EKG I (Critical Care Division) within 6 months of hire