It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|O.R. SCRUB TECHNICIAN|
|Job Post Date:||03/08/2012|
|Facility:||WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL|
See Below. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Performs nursing procedures per WPHC policy.
2. Checks supplies and equipment prior to surgical procedure.
3. Scrubs, sets up, counts and assists intra-operatively.
4. Maintains highest standard of sterile technique.
5. Assists surgeon and RN with post-procedure care.
6. Handles specimens appropriately.
7. Prepares instruments for decontamination.
8. Assists with preparing/picking OR cases.
9. Night tech is responsible for picking all of the next day cases.
10. Night tech is responsible for setting up rooms for the next day cases.
11. Night tech is responsible for returning unused equipment and supplies from the previous shift to its proper location.
12. Follows WPHC policies and procedures for Infection Control and Fire Code.
13. Identifies malfunctioning equipment appropriately.
14. Follows patient safety standards.
15. Responds appropriately in emergency situations.
16. Completes competency requirements.
17. Attends all mandatory in-services.
18. Utilizes cost containment practices.
19. Adheres to all WPHC policies and procedures including dress code, code of conduct, customer service, attendance and submission of annual physical.