It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Job Post Date:||07/18/2012|
|Facility:||WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL|
|Department:||RAD NUCLEUR MED|
|Hours:||Monday thru Friday|
Professional License Required
· Utilizes all aspects of the nursing process to meet the age specific needs of the patient in biophysical, psychosocial, education, safety/ environment and discharge planning, integrates patient rights into work practice.
· Utilizes and monitors methods of Infection Control, participates in the PI and Risk Management programs, demonstrates competency by completing all established standards.
· Utilizes appropriate steps in the decision making process to include recognition, data collection, priority setting, resource utilization, and offering of suggestions through collaboration with the health care team.
· Productive through punctuality, observing time limits on breaks, using periods of low activity to the unit/ patient benefit, effective time management, consistent level of performance that ensures social/ personal activities do not interfere with work.
· Shows interest and commitment through attendance at inservices, updating the SDR, participation in projects/ PI, maturation towards own self development, maintains current required certification (s).
· Assumes accountability for completion of competency standards and accepts constructive criticism and follows through to implement corrective measures.
· Is cooperative and professional though response to change, assistance to peers and effective communication among the health care team.
· Flexible in staffing and adjustment to assignments.
· Maintains a positive attitude with positive responses requiring conflict resolution.
· Practices cost containment measures.
· Adheres to all WPHC policies and procedures, dress code, code of conduct and meets all mandatory inservices and standard for attendance.
· Assumes Charge Nurse responsibility.
· Performs other duties as assigned.